WHY HAVE AN ADVENTURER PROGRAM?
The Adventurer program is designed to support parents in assisting their children with the challenging task of developing fully as followers of Jesus Christ in today?s world. What is the Adventurer curriculum designed to accomplish?
- Children will, at their own level, commit their hearts and lives to Jesus Christ.
- Children will gain a positive attitude toward the benefits, joys, and responsibilities of living a Christian life.
- Children will acquire the habits, skills, and knowledge needed to live for Jesus today.
- Parents and other primary care-givers will become more confident and effective as co-laborers with Christ for their children.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children.
to develop a Christ-like character;
- to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
to learn good sportsmanship and teamwork and strengthen their ability to get along well with others;
to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to?benefit self and serve others,
to improve their understanding of what makes families strong.